Recruitment—Researcher/Assistant Researcher in Modern Education Governance
The Advanced Innovation Center for Future Education of Beijing Normal University is an international and innovative center which aims to provide a high-level platform for educational research cooperation and cross-cultural communication on future education.
Supported by the Beijing municipal government, the center focuses on promoting the transition of Beijing educational public service from digitization to intelligence and supporting the establishment of a new model of educational service based on big data and artificial intelligence.
To pursue new heights in research and build a broader international platform, we are now opening new positions to both China and the world.
Researcher/Assistant Researcher in Modern Education Governance
1. Carry out following researches: development strategy and policy in educational public service, the governance model research for future school, basic education quality monitoring index system, mode and morphology research in intelligence education public service, etc.
2. Cooperate with the technical team in the development of software systems
3. Publish papers and patents, and apply for research projects.
1. Master's degree or higher in education, education management and related fields, or Bachelor’s degree with practical experience in educational administration.
2. Solid research and academic backgrounds, publication of SCI / SSCI/ Peer-reviewed papers is preferred.
3. Be familiar with domestic educational policy and have strong coordination and decision-making ability.
4. Teamwork ability and able to work under pressure.
5. Good command of both Chinese and English is a plus.
1. Resume. Please list your academic and work experiences, published academic papers, scientific research projects, honors and etc.
2. Cover Letter; Please indicate where you find the job opportunity at the beginning.
3. 1-2 academic papers can be attached (Optional)
4. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Skype interview can be arranged for overseas applicants.
5. Please put "Position+ Name+ AICFE " in the email subject line, and send all the documents to email@example.com