15th International Conference Mobile Learning 2019
Mobile learning is concerned with a society on the move. In particular, with the study of “…how the mobility of learners augmented by personal and public technology can contribute to the process of gaining new knowledge, skills and experience” (Sharples et al. 2007).
The ML Conference seeks to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of mobile learning research which illustrate developments in the field.
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by November 9, 2018. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
- Submission Deadline: 9 November 2018
- Notification to Authors: 7 December 2018
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration: Until 4 January 2019
- Late Registration: After 4 January 2019
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, ERIC and other important indexing services.
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
Co-Organized by: HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, The Netherlands