The rapid development of information technology has exerted a profound impact on human society. As we entered the era of Internet plus, K-12 education, an important part of social system, will change accordingly. "Internet + K-12 education" has become a key issue of public concern. Thus, we hold this forum for K-12 education administrators and teachers in primary and secondary schools to share and exchange their experiences of advanced "Internet + K-12 Education" policies, management methods and how to integrate technology with teaching.
The topics covered but are not limited to the following:
- The national policies of Internet + K-12 education
- The curriculum reform of Internet + K-12 education
- The teaching environment of Internet + K-12 education
- The digital resources design and development of Internet + K-12 education
- The learning analysis of Internet + K-12 education
- The student development of Internet + K-12 education
- The teacher professional development of Internet + K-12 education
- The teaching innovation of Internet + K-12 education
- The cases of Internet + K-12 education: flipped class, micro-lecture (video), digital stories, concept maps, APP use, etc.
- The information ethics of Internet + K-12 education
Authors are required to write papers in Chinese or English (eight pages for full-paper; four pages for short; two pages for posters). Chinese and English titles, abstract and keywords are required.
Authors are required to submit papers in Word format using Microsoft ™ Office Software by referring to the template provided by the conference.
Authors are required to submit papers by e-mailing local program committee members，or to email@example.com.
Papers submitted to the forum will be recommended to the Global Chinese Journal of Computer Application (GCJCE) (http://www.gcjce.net), International Journal on Digital Learning Technology (http://www.ijdlt.org) and English journals (International Journal of Smart Technology and Learning).
Deadline of paper submission due: March 10, 2017
Notification of acceptance: March 30, 2017
Deadline of final version due: April 15, 2017
Executive Chairperson for Teacher Forum:
Juan WU, Beijing Normal University
Executive Vice-Chairperson for Teacher Forum:
Afu LAI, University of Taipei
Timothy Hew, University of Hong Kong
Program Committee Members
Ching Sing CHAI National Institute of education, Nanyang Technology University
Wenlan ZHANG Shanxi Normal University
Su Mu South China Normal University，School of information technology in education
Dong LIU Shanghai Hongkou Teachers College
Zhong SUN Capital Normal University, College of informational engineering
Dandan GAO East China Normal University
Ning MA Beijing Normal University
Baoping LI Beijing Normal University
Xinglong ZHAO National Center for Educational Technology
Xiuli ZHUANG Beijing Normal University
Ling CHEN Beijing Normal University
Ying CHEN Beijing Xicheng Education & Research Institute
Peijie CAO National Institute of Education Sciences
Ping HE Tianjin University, School of Education
Huanqing WU Qufu Normal University