Recruitment---Mobile Learning Researcher/ Assistant Researcher
The Advanced Innovation Center for Future Education of Beijing Normal University is an international and innovative center which aims to provide a high-level platform for educational research cooperation and cross-cultural communication on future education.
Supported by the Beijing municipal government, the center focuses on promoting the transition of Beijing educational public service from digitization to intelligence and supporting the establishment of a new model of educational service based on big data and artificial intelligence.
To pursue new heights in research and build a broader international platform, we are now opening new positions to both China and the world.
Mobile Learning Researcher/ Assistant Researcher
Mobile Learning Researcher:
1. Carry out research projects in mobile learning and related fields.
2. Publish papers and patents
3. Conduct first-line experiments in schools and evaluate the results.
4. Cooperate with technical teams and provide instructional supports on the development of software systems.
1. Assist in educational research in the field of mobile learning and learning cell;
2. Assist in publishing papers and patents.
3. Conduct first-line experiments in schools and evaluate the results under the instruction of researchers;
4. Cooperate with technical teams and assist with the development of software systems.
Mobile Learning Researcher:
1. Ph.D. degree (or Master's degree) in mobile learning and related fields.
2. Applicants should have experience of empirical research, and published at least 1 SSCI / SCI/ Peer-reviewed papers.
3. Familiar with common research methods and tools in social science, such as SPSS or other statistical software.
4. Knowledge in Java program or Andrews program development is preferred.
5. Good cross-cultural communication skills, can organize experimental research in experimental schools and carry out international cooperation researches.
1. Master’s degree or higher in Mobile Learning or related fields.
2. Good understanding of mobile learning; strong English ability as well as self-learning ability.
3. Strong work initiative and teamwork ability, good at learning and communication, a strong sense of responsibility.
4. Good command of Chinese is a plus.
1. Resume. Please list your academic and work experiences, published academic papers, scientific research projects, honors and etc.
2. Cover Letter; Please indicate where you find the job opportunity at the beginning.
3. 1-2 academic papers can be attached (Optional)
4. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Skype interview can be arranged for overseas applicants.
5. Please put "Position+ Name+ AICFE " in the email subject line, and send all the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org